Wired Snowboards - Devun Walsh Series
WIRED DEVUN WALSH SERIES
Since its inception, Wired Snowboards has dreamt of working alongside Devun Walsh. Well, this year that dream has become a reality. We are extremely excited to announce that Walsh has joined the team at Wired Snowboards.
“What else can be said about Devun that hasn’t already been said? A true legend of the sport, his style, hard work and drive have been instrumental in helping to shape snowboarding for decades. I am very excited about Wired’s future, and sharing the big things we have planned over the next few seasons.” - Rob Dow
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium / Stiff (7 out of 10)
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Proudly Made in Canada at our own snowboard factory in Vancouver, BC.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
01. Topsheet: Matte finish. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Entropy Resins:Wired is proud to announce we are using Entropy Resins in all our snowboards. Entropy Resins sustainable epoxies are not just made better, they’re made responsibly.
06. Woodcore: Full length Canadian Aspen wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.