StrangeLove Skateboards - What if…? Corey Webster Deck
Sale Sold out
Regular price $175.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Artwork by Todd Bratrud
- Manufactured at PS Stix
- Hand-Screened at Screaming Squeegees
- Caveat: Be aware that blemishes and imperfections are an expected and accepted part of the screen-printing process. Each board is screened by hand, one at a time, layer upon layer, making each print unique unto its own—just like snowflakes! That said, sorry, but we will not consent to any returns unless the graphic is determined to be unacceptable at our discretion. Please take this into consideration prior to ordering any screen-printed boards.
- Dimensions: 10.0 x 32.675
- Specs: Nose: 7.0 or 6.5 / Tail: 7.0 / WB: 14.5 or 15.0 (Double Drilled)
- Note: All sales are final. Can't say that any simpler. Unless the product is defective in the manufacturing sense, we will not accept any returns—in other words, you bot it, you bought it.
- Product Description: There's a memorable scene in Thrashin' (1986) where Corey Webster passionately shares the idea for his pro model with Chrissy in great detail, but the sketched out atrocity fell far short of formidable '80s standards. But what if the idea had been handed over to Todd Bratrud had he been an artist for Smash Skates in the '80s? The answer is this. —Cliver “ - strangeloveskateboards.com