FP insoles - Kingfoam Elite Insoles Hi Profile
Kingfoam Elite Insoles Hi Profile
- Compatible with all foot types
- Best for mid to high arch
- 10 mm thick heel –> 5mm toe| offers the most heel protection in any of our insoles
- Absorbs 91% of impact energy in lab testing compared to 53% in other “performance” insoles (ASTM F 1614 -1999)
- Our proprietary material in the exact same formulation is used by NASA on the ISS for sensitive electronics protection
For women’s sizing, simply add 2 sizes up. Ex. A men’s 4 is a women’s 6.
Not sure which insole is right for you? Visit the buying guide at fpinsoles.com
These are the insoles Jaws used to ollie the Lyon 25 stair and set the record for the most stairs ollied in the history of skateboarding. Soft and flexible for maximum board feel yet absorbing mega amounts of energy upon impact, this same nanotech material is used by NASA.
- 10mm thick heel -> 5mm toe
- High Arch
- Mid Arch
- Low arch/Flat foot
Trim Instructions: Not sure which insole is right for you? Visit the buying guide at Fpinsoles