FP Footwear - Velocity
Sale Sold out
Regular price $85.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- "Designed by Aaron Jaws Homoki
- New DGS VULC features wider toe and increased arch support
- Seamless suede toe cap features hidden rubber lamination under toe cap
- Extremely durable outsole
- DGS Elite system absorbs massive shock energy while stabilizing joints
True to size fit guarantee
Follow these steps and if the shoes don’t fit, we will pay for your return shipping.
- Measure the length of the center line of insoles in your current shoes and buy the corresponding size:
Intercept SIZE CHART
- 7 = 25.5 cm
- 7.5 = 26cm
- 8 = 26.5 cm
- 8.5 = 27 cm
- 9 =27.5 cm
- 9.5= 28 cm
- 10 =28.5 cm
- 10.5 = 29 cm
- 11 = 29.5 cm
- 11.5 = 30 cm
- 12 = 30.5 cm
Dynamic Gait Stabilization Outsole System.
- Dynamic: The outsole adapts to each step and point of impact, absorbing nearly all shock energy.
- Gait : Built in heel cup and arch support guide the adaptive reaction of FluidX Non Newtonian Protection to support your foot’s bio mechanical performance.
- Stabilization: During large impacts stabilization of the joints is supported.
- Performance comparison: Nike Janoski Lunarlon 53% energy absorption | FP DGS 91% energy absorption.
Impact Energy:No shoe before has ever come close to the level of energy absorption in the FP DGS System. Expect an entirely new experience.
Board Feel:Because the DGS outsole has been hollowed out and filled with soft FluidX Protection material in the place of traditional rubbers and foams, the FP shoe has superior board feel and flexibility. It’s like a kungfu shoe that absorbs all the energy.
Joint Support:A deep heel cup and arch guide are built into the outsole which guides the impact and helps the ankle stay in a stable neutral position on big impacts and jumps, avoiding over pronation and helping to prevent serious injuries.
Kingfoam Insole:In addition to our revolutionary DGS outsole, each FP shoe comes stock with our signature Kingfoam Insoles. yes, that’s right. You’ll never have to fear a foot impact injury again.
Extended Durability:While other shoe cushioning materials start bad and end worse, our FluidX insert will continue to absorb energy from the first day of use to the last day. Simply put, it will out live the shoe." - concrete-visionary.ca